Rave parties

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Imma do something called purple ying yang. It's basically a mix of speed AND ecstasy in a, well purple pill.
I won't take a full one though, 1/2 or 3/4, mixed with some weed. I think i'll follow thaielysium's advice on that one.
(I did pills only once in my life and Ying yang was it, I had done a half)

Oh well I know that shit will kill me if I do it much, so i'm gonna keep it for raves and stuff. Damn i'm excited,
Checklist:
- candy
-ligthsticks
-water
-lip balm
-mini-fan (which imma keep all of those in my kiddy mini-bag,)
-Pacifier
-all those raver-accessories :P
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

tom wrote:dont drink to much, or you will drown your brain and you will die, here yo have to be 18 for raves
It doesnt drown your Brain.. it drowns your lungs.

and cocaine and shit mixed to make E is somewhat what E is.. E always has differant drugs in it unless your doing a Pure mdma pill or whatever.. (ex. grey dove) other wise depending on the colour is a somewhat accurate way to figure out what drugs are in it.. i dont know the code to well.. coke being white.. uuh heroin is purple.. blue is speed.. (alike colours like yellow for white, green for blue sometimes are similar (as to what drugs are in the pill)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
thaielysium
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:

Post by thaielysium »

e and coke ...... <drools>

THE BEST ! <3 <3 <3

Love,
thai
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

thaielysium wrote:e and coke ...... <drools>

THE BEST ! <3 <3 <3
i dunno wtf <3 means but good call ;)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by lift »

To all these people making E sound like a deadliest drug.. dont exgerate. You remind me of those anti pot people. They hear something and jump to conclusions.

Popping E once at a rave wont kill this lil girl. Lol i remember last weekend i was on the freaking road next to cars for a while and then just walking for hours. All of them beeping of thier heads and half of my t-shirt was just wet from sweat.

You could fucking dance to any thing. hell you can even dance to the beep your watch makes. Its wonderfull just dont have a habbit of taking it every weekend.

Hahha go nuts girl its gonna be amazing. Damn im still buzzed from a jay i had at my course musta been some good shutt.

Bye Bye
ey do you have anything on ya
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

E shouldn't harm ya IF:

-you don't take too much. Half a pill gets me going long enough.
-you drink plenty of water. And I mean WATER! Alcohol won't keep you from drying out, water will.
-you don't take any other drugs on it. The last time I smoked weed while on E I was in the bushes for half an hour.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

meh i never really got into the whole raver scene. I just never do any drugs besides weed :\ i like trance/techno and trippy lights n shit tho :twisted:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

mkamyszek wrote:
thaielysium wrote:e and coke ...... <drools>

THE BEST ! <3 <3 <3
i dunno wtf <3 means but good call ;)
<3 is a heart if u turn ya head to the right. and as regards E well I already told u what I think.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

<3 makes no sense. Frigin....silly :twisted:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
thaielysium
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:

Post by thaielysium »

How in the hell else am I supposed to make little hearts ? :lol:

Love,
thai
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

lol i was going to say but erm forgot to, little hearts and kisses and stuff should be added to the emoticons. Purely for the girls, of course.
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

thaielysium wrote:How in the hell else am I supposed to make little hearts ? :lol:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image =D
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Or you could do that...
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
thaielysium
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:

Post by thaielysium »

whatever ...... :wink:
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

have fun @ your rave chicka.

My advice would be to take as much water as you can safely drink in one night (prob about 2-3l (ish)) Too much water is as bad as not enough, as some learned posters have said already. Popping E is no big deal if you are around friends who are halfway coherent and who you trust. Make sure you tell someone if you are feeling bad, it could save your life.

I think thats about it for E. If you have some (or some of your special purple pills) make sure you know exactly what's in them, as then you will know what to expect. Tripping out on drugs that you have no idea about is not fun and could lead to a severly paranoid/deadly trip.

My only real advice would be to have fun and know your limits. A good time is great, puking up your guts to feed the plants is not! :P

- Nessus
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users