ReL1g!0n

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

Post by Hughgro »

i bet its half baked...why would he say it isnt when no one accused him/her....
forums.joerogan.net
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Lol could be right actually. ahummmm.
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

can we get a 'yes' from a mod that his ip is the same or not ?
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

no religion.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

tom wrote:can we get a 'yes' from a mod that his ip is the same or not ?
I think only admins can check that not the actual mods?? Dunno but if mods can get your arses in gear and Sensei man if u got the powers yet do it and make it your first act. And anyways Tom he sez he is a she so for respectful purposes until further evidence can we keep it like that? If not feel free who gives one??
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I checked the IP's...they are not the same. :roll: Actually I knew they wouldn't be, CrazyLazyIdiot has a totally different style and is even more idiotic, IMO.

You hear that? Shape the fuck up.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

More idiotic than half baked? I'm still searching for a religion.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I checked the IP's...they are not the same. :roll: Actually I knew they wouldn't be, CrazyLazyIdiot has a totally different style and is even more idiotic, IMO.

You hear that? Shape the fuck up.
Reminded me of Roy Chubby Brown thatn last sentence did!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Hughgro wrote:i bet its half baked...why would he say it isnt when no one accused him/her....
I accused ..her.. or whoever this clown is in another thread.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
crazylazyidiot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
Contact:

Post by crazylazyidiot »

dudes/chicks im just me my name(real name)is Lori

i act stupid and do stupid to make people laugh unless
im stoned. i like to learn about people to see how they respond to things.
like yall, i like saying things i know yall will have smartass answers to.
im wierd but you gotta get to know me to understand me.




I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
roses r red/
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!

or the pigs will get you!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users