WEBCAM CONFERENCE SOFTWARE (FREE)
WEBCAM SESSION
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
WEBCAM SESSION
Right I would like all those who have a webcam to download this software to try it out for a mass wg smoke session international. You can have more than 2 people on at once to view their webcams 
WEBCAM CONFERENCE SOFTWARE (FREE)
WEBCAM CONFERENCE SOFTWARE (FREE)
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Natcho
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:58 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
its just figuring out how to use the mofo without it crashin 
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Kuba
- Casual toker

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:30 am
- Location: North West england
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Luke u dont smoke on your own I smoke in front of pc cos I usually on it when I chillin man!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users