Weed dreams

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Weed dreams

Post by lift »

Been having weed dreams nearly everyday now from few days a week. Sometimes its just weed like my dealer giving me reall good disocunts and smoking it up with friends, other times its just about me in a war and i see a bag of it lying around. Not long ago i had one where my parents came up and asked me for a 1/4. It was so god damn wierd my mum was like hey dont be shy this is good for ya and it will make you have an open mind. I was like hmm ok.

Weed Weed Weed everywhere i go
ey do you have anything on ya
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

you need a hobby :lol:

8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
Skunk_Bloke
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by Skunk_Bloke »

Lol, war? There appears to be some connection with weed and war, for i keep having this dream where im like in the gulf or something, and whilst all these explosions and stuff are going off around me, im just sitting there mellowing out with a marley, and then i look around and see a sgt type dude using his gun as a bowl...i don't complain though, its a sweetass dream...
"Im not a think as you stoned i am!!"
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Of course there's an association with war, think about it, stoners vs. government :lol: Whenever I have weed dreams I never actually buy product or smoke in them, I'm just really stoned. Then I wake up and feel stoned for about 10 seconds before it dies out. God those dreams are awesome
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i never dream about weed
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

I had a dream about weed. I grew this humungo plant in my room that touched the sealing. Then some mates and I smoked the hole of it. I smoked about a quarter to my self that night i had the dream though fell asleep floating on my bed :shock:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

i had a weed dream last night where me and a whole bunch of people were on an island just chillin and then we found like 1/8th hash! but we kept losing it and never smoked it! how come i never smoke the damn weed in my dreams? i guess you can call them nightmares :?
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
King Bong
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by King Bong »

hah nice i have weed dreams and everyone of them seems so realistic that when i wake up i run to my stash and make sure that none of it is gone.

lol tom nice sig.. i got one of those masks in warped tour in montreal... man it was so fucking dusty
Mmm the sweet sweet chebah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users