Anyone else have this problem?
NOSE BLEEDS
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
NOSE BLEEDS
Argh they plague me just had another was just about to start gettin my gear ready for a blaze and this shit happens makin my head throb
I have em regular too I guarantee I will have 1 each week. Happen at any time in bed while asleep at college duyring work whenever is most inconvenient its like a pressure vavlve bein released cos I kno when its gonna hit when I get pressure biuldin up behind my neck.
Anyone else have this problem?
Anyone else have this problem?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
nah its just like sumbody turned the tap on and instead of water blood pours out its weird
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Thug Angel 17
- Casual toker

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:13 pm
- Location: no where land
- Contact:
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
lol nah wimme its more of a stress thing when I am stressed over sumthin I get em its what causes the pressure behind my neck. I smoke weed to help with ma depression n stress and in case u havnt guessed it already I havent smoked 2day cos of my rents and family bein roundbl8o m8o wrote:lol shit, i guess im a retard then because i get them like once a week and always in inconveniant places aswell, people think i pick my nose and shit but thats just rank
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
will do m8e just gonna ring ma dealer back in a bit he busy takin his gf home and yeah the feckin nose just decided to styart up again cos my mum nagged me to fuckin vaccum my room ffs bitch
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
-
Shredd
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
- Location: Gotham City
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users