"Cold" Day at school
Moderator: Moderators
- Cyanid3
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
- Location: Niles, Michigan
- Contact:
"Cold" Day at school
I dont go to school but i was told that today all schools are shut down because it's 16 degrees and has a -15 wind chill...lol DAmn michigan blows
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
- silly_billy3000
- Bonghead

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
- Location: GOOD OLD UK
- Contact:
Cool. We've got arctic winds in england next week, and threats of a blizzard.
My skool say they're gunna close if it snows. Hell yeah. im going to my nearest golf course and going down sum hills.
Hehehehehhehehe. All day to piss about.
:spliff:
My skool say they're gunna close if it snows. Hell yeah. im going to my nearest golf course and going down sum hills.
Hehehehehhehehe. All day to piss about.
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users