After A Break.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

After A Break.

Post by Andy77 »

It's good to take a break =)
Over christmas i stopped smoking weed.
Mainly because round here we can only do it outisde and its so cold in winter.
I got stoned last night with some great california orange joints. I got so dam high!

Im going to do it often. Like toke for a week break for a week or something i dunno. Any suggestions for a routine like this?
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Easy Andy ,

Thats what i do really smoke for a few weeks then take a a week off and enjoy it more ,

Remember smoking weed is a pleasure not a habbit.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

sup Daddy! Yeah I take a break now and then maybe over the weekend and during hard weeks at college but I confess the most of the time I smoke day in day out
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

Il try and keep a schedule like that.

But lately, (before the break) smoking has been a habit.
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users