Increase your penis size!!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

What do you reckon? Does it increase length and girth?

HELL YEAH! I have a massive member!
8
67%
Mmmm not too sure let me get my tape measure!
2
17%
Err.. no i still suffer from 'baby dick syndrome' :(
2
17%
 
Total votes: 12

the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

^BaaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :lol:HaHaHaHa :lol:

Maybe the gents who knows hahaha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

I really dont care how much bigger my dick gets, its quite ample in magnitude. I just hope my memory is not getting fucked.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

when im high i cant remembeer what i did 5 minutes ago but when im sober (rarely) i can remember shit
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

How can every stoner here actually think everyone believes them when they say "oh I'm so ample I'm very big" lmao. Some of you may be and some of you are not - we don't actually care specifically. Claiming something does not make it true.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users