stoopid science teacher

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

mkamyszek wrote:
Tarential wrote:This time, deselect the "Disable BBCode" box when you post.
no its cuz he put [quote.] after it instead of
(without the period but if i didnt put it i would have quoted lol)[/quote]

Indeed - I didn't check her code. I just saw that she had tried to chage it, and it still didn't work. I'd seen people have trouble with the BBCode box before, so I assumed thats what it was.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Gawd! If I got caught at my school I would get suspended arrested and kicked outta my school!! :shock: :shock:

My school has this zero tolerence policy..because its the second baddest school of the City!! I mean like so bad..from kids trying to bring in guns and fights everyday every period..we got upto 3 police men circulating every hallway everyday!! gosh even the governor visited us!!.. * wait whats his name again?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Man that sounds like total crap. Everyone goes across the street at lunch and smokes up, here. Everyone knows thats what they are doing, noone cares. They did try to set up a no smoking within sight of the school rule, but it didn't go through.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

We have our certain smoking spots round our school. theres a path thats across the field on the side of the school that goes behind a house people blaze there but not often. its Heat central.
theres the Blue bridge, Reynolds park, someones car :P, friends house.. and we got a new one we call The Jungle haha its got No heat, we like it :P

couple of my friends that i blaze with regularly and @ school got busted.. and one got in shit from his Gf so they dont blaze @ school. One doesnt smoke @ school, One got busted for having over like 600 dollars worth of E a while ago and has some heat on him. and one Deals and the principals sorta know but arent sure, they know the last 2 come to class after lunch Everyday 'under the influence of marijuana" but cant prove shit. Im the only one with no heat. ive been suspended but only for stupid shit nothing to bring me heat. im the only lucky one haha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

i had friends that lived near my school, we could walk to their house and smoke.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

blazed wrote:i had friends that lived near my school, we could walk to their house and smoke.
Every lunch hour, for three years (gr 11 and 12 I was w/ my gf(s)), five of us walked to a friends house. Now, we didn't smoke, but ... hey I'm high, and its a forum. If people didn't post stuff, it'd be mighty boring.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: stoopid science teacher

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Kronix wrote:
Sensei wrote:
bleh wrote:it increases your heartrate to 50x.
:lol:
My science teacher caught me and a friend toking up in a mall bathroom once. He walked in, saw us, then walked out.
And did nothing to you?
Never said a single word. But for the rest of the semester he'd give me a dirty look whenever I came to class high.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: stoopid science teacher

Post by Tarential »

Sensei wrote:Never said a single word. But for the rest of the semester he'd give me a dirty look whenever I came to class high.
He didn't before? lol...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: stoopid science teacher

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Tarential wrote:
Sensei wrote:Never said a single word. But for the rest of the semester he'd give me a dirty look whenever I came to class high.
He didn't before? lol...
I dont think he really noticed, or looked for it before then.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Oh, and about the lowering testosterone, not only does it lower testosterone amounts eventually, but regular use can also cause chromosome elaboration in your sperm, which can cause fertilization problems if you're trying to have a baby. Just fillin yall in.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

People will make up any old shit. There was an ad on TV that claimed to show a "normal" brainwave against a stoners brainwave, sayin that weed flattens out human brainwaves, but it got taken off because they admitted to making it all up. Dicks.
There's a little car park near my school with a shed thing round the back, you can do a bong in there without getting caught :D
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

TheNthDimension wrote:There's a little car park near my school with a shed thing round the back, you can do a bong in there without getting caught :D
Every time I see stuff like this, I have to laugh. I have smoked my pipe while walking along the sidewalk at the university. People walk by me. Noone says anything.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

right on tarential. i'd do the same, cept it's zero tolerance at my school and shit so if your caught it's outta there.

i got a few cool teachers, some i know have had their share of psychadelic experiences in the past, and those i'm not positive of, but pretty sure. it's great fun to come to class stoned, talk to them about some cool music, and such. one of my teachers even told us all about his "hippie stories" form the 60's-70's. needless to say that was the most fun i've had in class before. he even put a question on one of his tests relating to one of his stories!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

I rightly couldn't give a fuck if it lowers my chance of having children. I never intend to have children... or even get married for that case
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Azim wrote:I rightly couldn't give a fuck if it lowers my chance of having children. I never intend to have children... or even get married for that case
(Y)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users