chicks and weed!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

out of RANDOM curiousity are you black lift? just wondering im not racist.. just a curious chronic :P

and wtf does "hoish shyt" mean?
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Luke wrote:Hahaha, no, i'm pretty sure he really doesn't want to be like you. Better get that through your head.
Yeah, I gave up trying to show him that. Let him be happy in his ignorance.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by lift »

Yeh im black mkamyszek. Jamaican n African.

Yeah, I gave up trying to show him that. Let him be happy in his ignorance.

Other way around foolio. Waiting for your boyfriend to post so you could quote him and post what you did.. lol. Stop dancing around the truth, cause thats what you'v been doing all this time.

Ill let the ho take the last post, im done wasting my time reading all your useless post and all that jazz. Thanks for showing everyone how stupid you really are.

Handle Yo Candle mayne
ey do you have anything on ya
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

thaielysium wrote:Blessed Be :)

And, in response ... I never thought that weed was bad ... but once I did give my boyfriend a hard time about tokin. But his grades were dropping and shit .. I just didnt realize that he was just stupid :lol:
But, it did take that first toke for me to realize that weed is a gift to mankind ... makes me think that more people should atleast try it before they decide. :)
I totally agree, well, except for cocaine, heroin and stuff. That's bad.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

lift wrote:Ill let the ho take the last post, im done wasting my time reading all your useless post and all that jazz. Thanks for showing everyone how stupid you really are.
you said you will let the ho take the last post.. but.. you posted last.. :? doesnt that make you the ho? lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by lift »

Ill let the ho take the last post

Its ill let the "HO" as in him take the last post on this matter, not who ever posts last is a ho.

ahaha :wink:
ey do you have anything on ya
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Oh yes, that makes sense. Someone shows some signs of intelligence and says something to you, and so we must be gay lovers.

I can't believe what must go on inside your head to produce such a stupid person.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users