Casey spots someone he met at jail that "owes him 4 dollars" so he goes up and asks for it... well this guy is spun on meth or something and starts flipping out.
We get on the bus and me and casey sit in the back and he follows us over there. He starts talkin shit (BTW he has this ugly friend with him) and then someone we don't know, but apparently he knows the guy threatening us. He was being peaceful saying stuff like "Hey if these guys don't wanna fight than don't fight them!" and then the lying fucker said "No we're cool"
So... We get off the bus and this guy really wants to steal Caseys CD player but guess what. both the guy who was being peaceful, his girlfriend, and the 2 guys trying to look tough get off at the same stop.
His girlfriend started threatening to call the cops because she was NOT going to let him try and fight me... Well I didn't really want the cops called cause I had some illegal shit on me, and I didn't really feel like spending saturday night in jail. So... Long story short the peaceful dude ends up fighting him and his girlfriend slaps the shit out of the wigger... THEN the cops show up and arrest that fucker
I love happy endings



