my mom confronts me today about a phone call she gets from my teacher about missing 16 classes....this class is first period in the morning. my teacher apparently said i looked tired alot during class so now my mom assumes im baked all the time, she doesnt understand its fuckin 8:30 in the mornin. i dun wanna get busted for weed by somethin un related.
now she says she gunna take me for a random drug test some time....now this is prob gunna take place within 2 weeks
id give it 5 days or so
any way of clearin my body? iheard somethin about vinager, water, exercise...and another thing about clorox or visine in my piss sample...i dont kno if this will be a piss sample either....im so fucked if i get caught
i hope it turns out negative tho...so i can fuckin rub it in my moms face, make her feel bad for not beleiving me.
PLEASE HELP
NEED HELP FAST AHHH
Moderator: Moderators
-
GreenFinger
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:37 am
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
Yeah just quit smoking until the test and drink pleanty of water and consume plenty of vitamins and then when you go into the drug test just bring visine with you and put drop of it in your piss and it should do the trick
I got the visin drop in the piss from some other post but oh well i hope it works, i am pretty sure that it will, good luck
If the person that discovered the visine piss drop trick wants to bitch at me then feel free to, i am too lazy to go scanning back through the threads to find the author 
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
It's right here
Sorry I can't help more, I've only ever been drug tested once, for a job, and I knew it was coming. I carried someone else's sample in there
But while we're on the subject and before I forget:
THE WHIZZINATOR
Sorry I can't help more, I've only ever been drug tested once, for a job, and I knew it was coming. I carried someone else's sample in there
But while we're on the subject and before I forget:
THE WHIZZINATOR
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- pro_stoner_dude
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:26 am
- Location: Australia!!!
- Contact:
just tell your mum no what the fuck can she do rip your fucken bladder out or take a blood sample while your sleeping no she cant point is she cant do shit i mean i dont know how harsh your mum is man but when mine told me to take one i said no straight to her face said she couldent make me and that if she dosent trust me its her problem not mine and she dident do shit
-
lift
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Lol missing 16 classes. I finished school on october. I missed around 5+ classes a week, specially english i hardly even went. In my mid term report it said i missed 2 in english and some classes it said i missed none.
I get home parents see the report and say, the only thing your good at is you dont skip any classes. keep that up.
In year 11 i tried passing every class and i really put effort into my work. Little did i know how horrible i did through out the year. Year 12 i didnt even bother going to much of my classes and i was geting B's in english. End of the year my corrdinator talks to my parents and tells them how much i improved from last year and asked them what they did to me..
Hmm wierd.
I get home parents see the report and say, the only thing your good at is you dont skip any classes. keep that up.
In year 11 i tried passing every class and i really put effort into my work. Little did i know how horrible i did through out the year. Year 12 i didnt even bother going to much of my classes and i was geting B's in english. End of the year my corrdinator talks to my parents and tells them how much i improved from last year and asked them what they did to me..
Hmm wierd.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users