just wsanted to say...
Moderator: Moderators
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
just wsanted to say...
id just like to mention that im tripping out and you guys are close in my heart, like a second family, its so chill here and m trippin and i can see the stoners lobby and ppl chillin in there and shit its great. but yeah, blaze on cos im shroomed the FUCK out. 
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- Doctor Doobie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
- Contact:
reply
nice man. wish I was with my buddies trippin out on shrooms. we just got a bunch of shrooms in town. going to get some tommarow hopefully. dont know when to use em though. they are hard to come around here.
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
can anyone be on shrooms and actually not freak out and keep their cool infront of a parent or anyone ? anyone ever did it or ur friends cuz i kinda wanna actually TRIP ya know see weird shit but be able to look away ya know i dont wanna be mumbling abc's infront of my moms or in front of skwerls parents that'd be horrible lol
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- street pharmacist
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
wow, thats kept me laughing for ages, i like that, can i use it?street pharmacist wrote:dont take a cows dosage.
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
-
strongbads
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:44 pm
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
its damn difficult. Your eyes aren't red but you keep staring at shit that looks trippy (which is heaps of shit). And also your pupils are dialated so anyone can tell by your eyes easier than they can with weed....
I remember walking to meet my freind somewhere and seeing a pacman machine and was just tripping out playing it for like an hour. Afterwards my freind was like "where the fuck were you?"
I remember walking to meet my freind somewhere and seeing a pacman machine and was just tripping out playing it for like an hour. Afterwards my freind was like "where the fuck were you?"
- street pharmacist
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I seein it man I seein it! (not the red x the pic and quality is prettay good!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
GDawG
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
