School Tomorrow

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

School Tomorrow

Post by GodHand Kronix »

:( :( :( :( :(

It's 1:24 AM, and I really need to get some sleep. Wish me luck tomorrow and I'll be on later tomorrow night.

Night guys :cry:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
bleh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:03 am
Location: BC, canada
Contact:

Post by bleh »

Good nite & good luck. Your lucky, cuz I had to start school 2 days ago :(
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

It's snowing like crazy over here, schools closed :twisted:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

yarr, thanks to the snow I have an entire extra day of cool burnin pleasure. :D
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

you getting a lot of snow up there Caro? 6 inches at LEAST here... and it's starting to turn to ice!
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I'm still on holidays for another 3 weeks..hah! sucks to be you guys.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

*Looks out the window*

I would say we got 3 or 4 inches maximum and now it is all getting rained away, as usual. Good riddance I had a hell of a time riding my bike all stoned loaded with groceries and a 14 lb box of cat litter 2 miles home this afternoon.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

You got it right there light up, i got another 3-4 weeks too, sweet.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

ya me to 3 weeks haha yay aus :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users