weed prices and help
Moderator: Moderators
-
eazeyo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 471
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Here I buy oz for 150, (obviously not the stuff I got this time Sammy lol), sell for 25 / 8th. Sell to earn your money back, you left with 1/4 oz. Sell or smoke for freedamnnigglover wrote:well usually i can buy a half o and sell 5 grams of it to make $100 back. Then i have 9 grams left and only have lost $50.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
-
HotRockTony
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: Durham
- Contact:
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Why not sell 10 grams, make 50 bucks and smoke the 4 grams?damnnigglover wrote:well usually i can buy a half o and sell 5 grams of it to make $100 back. Then i have 9 grams left and only have lost $50.
Puff puff pass, the only way!
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
-
King Bong
- Bonghead

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:30 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Gotta love free Geocities hosting, just needed a quick place to out up a pic 
http://www.geocities.com/ruckusrus/kingbong.html[/url]
http://www.geocities.com/ruckusrus/kingbong.html[/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users