I Have A (stoner) Dream!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

I Have A (stoner) Dream!

Post by th3rdeye »

Last night I dreamt of this glorious heavenly glass hookah. This will be hard to desbribe. It's about 5 feet tall, and is very symmertrical. It's a 4 person hookah. the center (body) is like a giant piece of rolled doe, almost like a tear, but even througout. the legs, which are taller than the body, are like a giant arch with the middle moving, like the slider on a compass (the thing you draw circles with), but is bubbly and glass. This thing is has a HUGE amoutn of water in it, and the stem and head for the weed, is on top and can bend, yes BEND! so you can bend it down for you to light anywhere, and after it goes into the hookah, it splits into two channels and goes down the center of the body like DNA, double helix spiral where it opesn up at the bottom. There is a tube for users at each leg, thus 4 users. The top of the legs are above the water, but not in contact with the same air above the head. See the water goes all the way to the top of the body, but the legs are higher above the head, thus each chamber on top of a leg has its own seperate air chamber, so that way if no one is holding their tube, you can still get suction. The class is see through and is colored on the inside, with neon pulsating lights and fancy designs, and the stem, th DNA thingy, has neon lights that flow down, and spiral, so if our smoking in the dark, you can see the spiral. I will call this the Tool hookah. I just need a glass makker. This would work will being just like 1 foot high. I guess the 5 foot high one should be like a 8-12 person hookah for being so big
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Bahaha, you're such a pothead :P
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

:D thanks!
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

Hahaha, i only just finished watching a doco on martin luther king jr. just about 3 mins ago. which is funny considering the title of this topic.

btw thats a nice dream, i want one.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

it made me happy...but I woke up with a 103 temp and sore muscles all over....


weed > "real" medicine...fuck nyquil
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

th3rdeye wrote:weed > "real" medicine...fuck nyquil
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Everytime I have had a dream when stoned I always end up severley beating the shit outta somebody! I think it helps bring out the dark side in me thru my dreams!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users