X-Mas or Weed?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

X-Mas or Weed?

Post by StickyHeds »

Yea my bank account has about 10 dollars in it because I spent all my money on bud. I dont know how I'm gonna buy all these people christmas presents. Fuck.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Make them presents 8)
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Give them bud 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I have the same problem. Two words.


Credit Card.


Coz once you've already spent it, you *have* to come up with it. :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

I almost went through that, then i realised i get paid this friday, but it'll be sad cuz most of my money will go to presents, and very litle towards weed, but it'll be ok, i know mums looking after me and getting me money for choof for xmas
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Duh »

Steal :)
Everything is broken up and dances...
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

I'm lucky, i get dividends from my shares every year mid december so i got money for pressies no matter what... they don't ask for much anyways so I'm set with extra cash for hash 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
stu-bott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by stu-bott »

fucken stoner cunts. hehe. im piss poor broke. dont buy pressies. i take them tho. christmas is about sharing, half of sharing is receiving so ive got a pass...
"Kevin Bacon... Whats he shakin?"
Me whilst stoned
"Oi man, just nizzle it,"
My friend said that when we were high. It was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. we were smoking and i was taking ages to take the cone.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

OMG Best Saying Ever
"If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed"

I like that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
stu-bott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by stu-bott »

yo i jizzled on my nizzle fo shizzle
"Kevin Bacon... Whats he shakin?"
Me whilst stoned
"Oi man, just nizzle it,"
My friend said that when we were high. It was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. we were smoking and i was taking ages to take the cone.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Oh yeah BTW I know I'm gonna get money for x-mas, so I spend money on x-mas presents, and get it back on x-mas. Then, I buy weed, and make it like a Christmas Bonus because my gifts are already paid for.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Tarential wrote:Oh yeah BTW I know I'm gonna get money for x-mas, so I spend money on x-mas presents, and get it back on x-mas. Then, I buy weed, and make it like a Christmas Bonus because my gifts are already paid for.
i was thinkin that..

i am broke atm, my sister said she will lend me some money to buy people christmas presents (£150-250ish) and i get paid on christmas eve, so i will pay her back then... and i am just gerrin money so i should end up about 300-400 up :roll:

gona spend that on clothes, and weed... not smoked for so long :shock:

:D

still... not sure what to buy the girlfriend tho :/ - i asked her what she'd like and she won't tell me :'(

you females out there got any suggestions?
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

buy her some lingerie 8)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

hmm im kinda in the same boat but i havn't spent my money yet it's either buy presents and have no bud all month or buy bud and have no presents...... :cry:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Sensei wrote:buy her some lingerie 8)
tis what i was thinkin, as gona take a trip too anne summers [dno if u have those over where u guys are], but then i thuoght, aint that kind of for me :P i mean im the one tht looks at it init :) ... ne other suggestions?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users