Apoligise to all.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

Thats it, it wont change things to get troubled over it.

also, if you dont mind me asking. why is that you have to go to court? caught with pot?
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

No I wish it was that , Just some stupid s**t that happend a bit ago im just a bit nervous as i my life was just turning around.

But my lawyer said im just looking at a slap on my wrists or a bit of CS at far worse..

Its funny as when im returning to Australia next year i was promised a new flat in melbourne city center and a new car ,
So i just hope all this s**t gets brushed under the carpet.....

Remember people when it comes to crime dont work with Amatures.
And if you were with 100 dunked manchester united fans and over 300 riots police , Dont be break dancing in a giant holding cell.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

shit. no good man, well, once again, hope things turn out the best for it
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Daddy,

Concerning recent hostilities, I have sent you a private message.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

No , Caro i will not fly to America to take you out for dinner to say sorry.
And that other thing you wanted me to do hell No ,

See that is a joke.

Our beef is sorted out.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Of course its a joke. If she had actually said that, you would have said yes :P
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

MMMMMMM Debatable
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha thats what im talkin` about
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Tarential wrote:Of course its a joke. If she had actually said that, you would have said yes :P

Who could resist and NOT say yes? ;)
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yeah, I would fuckin walk to Canada or wherever Caro lives if I had to :D
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Kronix wrote:Yeah, I would fuckin walk to Canada or wherever Caro lives if I had to :D
She is like an hour and a half drive from me. :)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users