scraping your pipe

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

scraping your pipe

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

how long do you wait before you scrape your pipe? i wish i could wait untill it was so caked with resin that you could suck any air out but i always end up scraping it evry week or two 8)
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I never scrape my pipe/bong, and it frequently becomes so clogged that I can't smoke out of it. Resin is effing annoying. I don't smoke it. I just pull the ooey gooey shit out (throw it away) and boil my piece for good clean, green fun.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

WHAT???? :o man resin is the best! its all the chemicals from all the weed and it is stronger than weed hey you can send it to me in the mail shit lol you no you can make hashish out of resin and make some money :cry: i wish you lived closed to me i would smoke your resin 4 u lol
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

LOL! I would absolutely love to have someone clean my pieces on a weekly basis - someone who would consider anything they pulled out to be payment! OMG that would be awesome.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Uh...yeah Caro, can I PM you my addy so you can mail me your resin? :lol: Seriously though, like he said, I love it when I get a nice thick resin rock, like 2 or 3 hits and im ripped :twisted:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

Seriously though, like he said, I love it when I get a nice thick resin rock, like 2 or 3 hits and im ripped hey i hope your not talking about me im a girl :shock: lol :spliff:
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

I just scraped my pipe yesterday. I smoked until It no longer lit and was ripped out of hell. There were about 5 decent hits on it it was so caked :P
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i dont clean my pipes cuz i mostly smoke bongs not enough action in it to get clogged yet
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Gawd DAMN I hate resin....I throw that shit away
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

your missing out :mrgreen:
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Ok, yeah, resin is great :D ...but this brings us back to the original question that was left unanswered..I would also like to know how long do you wait until you scrape the resin out of your pipe?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

i wait 5 or 6 smokin sesh's
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

There was I time when I would smoke resin, now, fuck that shit, I'd rather be smoking the chronic. But I guess if your feenin real bad, resin does the job..
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i dont smoke that shit i smoke hash, we call it resin damn
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

PurpleHazey_420 wrote:Seriously though, like he said, I love it when I get a nice thick resin rock, like 2 or 3 hits and im ripped hey i hope your not talking about me im a girl :shock: lol :spliff:
OOPS...a thousand apologies my friend vindaloo papadam sends greatest wishes and a sacred cow from his hometown of kawakinikopukalua
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users