BIG N00B HERE SO HELP ASAP PLZ

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
jiang_liukai
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:46 pm
Contact:

BIG N00B HERE SO HELP ASAP PLZ

Post by jiang_liukai »

ok im a total n00b when it comes to draw and it seems i have sum and i dont exactly know what to do with it, help asap so i can get stoned outta my face :D
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

roll a joint, there are plenty of guids out there, or hit the rolling forum and just heat your draw with a lighter, and crumble it into your joint add tobacco and roll it n smoke, pretty much nothin` to it man
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

become creative and go fetch some supplies from your garage
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

So what exactly is "down" anyways?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

You mean draw? I think it means herbals.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

look in my topic
viewtopic.php?t=4261&highlight=draw
i asked exactly the same thing!
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

9.5mm wrote:You mean draw? I think it means herbals.
Yeah lol draw thats right... stoner moment.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

smoke it in a bong nuf sed just heat and crumble whatever u do dont use foil with anythin aluminium just fucks ya head up with its poisons when heated!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

For certain people it takes a few smokeouts to actually feel the high. That happened for me, my first time I got totally fucked up, then for about the next ten times I didn't feel anything. Then I started feeling it again.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

yea my first like 5 times I never got high. Than it hit me like a ton of bricks one night. Than I took a year break, and the first time I hit it after that year, I was soooooooo high...I just...I just....soared
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:yea my first like 5 times I never got high. Than it hit me like a ton of bricks one night. Than I took a year break, and the first time I hit it after that year, I was soooooooo high...I just...I just....soared
prettyy close what happened to me cept i stopped for my soccer season and before that game of the season like 5 (all starters) of us hit up our friends shed and smoked a 1/4 30 min bofore the game.... we had won every game before but we tied this one :'( i was pretty pissed of short term but when i look back now it was fun as hell
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users