what do you look at when you first meet a woman???

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

how do you judge a womans beauty when you first meet her?

eyes
18
31%
breasts
11
19%
bum
9
16%
her walk
2
3%
her clothes
2
3%
hair
5
9%
smile
7
12%
voice
0
No votes
her conversation
4
7%
 
Total votes: 58

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I don't know if that's freaky for a guy...Honestly, if a chick has a nice body, I would be checkin them out all the time 8) (It's ok, slap me)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Hair. If a girl has shirt hair, layered especially, I'll be paying attention to you like whoa. and even MORE especially if it's brunette
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

damn im starting to notice more and more that i ALWAYS look at the breasts first. even when im just walking in the halls or down the street i always just look down. its like a natural instinct or something
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

For some reason a short, sexy girl with dreadlocks always manages to get my attention, hell, I've been with one for half a year now.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Aw, isn't anyone going to say "landing strip" ? :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Aw, isn't anyone going to say "landing strip" ? :lol:

lmao! :lol:
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

landing strip is soooooooo a turn off


j/k girls ;)








or am I :shock:
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

Midnight_Toker69 wrote:Eyes are sweet :D

Guy's here...their like..freaks, cuz for example..today I was talkin to this dude I really don't like at (like not even in a friend way..don't ask y I was talkin to him..mostly to be nice) and like..I was standin right in fuckin front of him, and I watched his eyes go from my eyes...down to my boobs...to my crotch, back to my boobs and to my face. I said to him "wtf? don't u be checkin me the fuck out when i'm right in front of u!" I know thats really bytchy...but honestly...I hate this guy...but I have like a high tolerence...were I can stand talkin to anyone, no matter how much I hate them. But even after he checked me out, he just blushed and laffed and I still kept talkin to him, but it pvd me off some :evil:
i would do the same thing cuz ur hot xcept i wont do it when ur lookin. Its my testosterones fault im not a perv.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Aw, isn't anyone going to say "landing strip" ? :lol:
Yeah see... girls tend to get mad when you look directly down their pants.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users