oh man its happened again

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

oh man its happened again

Post by Andy77 »

who gave me like 800 or 900 somehting seeds?
and what for?


EDIT: thankyou by the way
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

it was me. i was feeling generous last night and you said you liked my film project idea. you're welcome.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Hmmm your quite the seed magnet
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Fer real, Been here liek 3 days and 150 posts and like over 1000 seeds... Crazy shit...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

you should buy sumthn at the shop
Cameron.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Some Harry Potter stickers and a packet of those candy stick things with the stick on tatoos inside.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

hahaha i will

thankyou girlsetsfire
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I have seeds, some given but most earned.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I've been here not even 2 days...and I'm in love :D with everrrrrrrryone :P
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

2 days and 136 posts!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

hehe I joined yesterday during school technically, but I couldnt check my email from there. So when i got outta class, I came home and started posting.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i signed up before they requested email adress
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

i love this place too, but i dont have many seeds or posts. ive been her for a long time, longer than alot of the current people. and i have alot less seeds. it kind of sucks. lol plus, with that whole veryone thinkign i was like 30 people thing, my seeds disapeared, dont know if they were approprated or what. but either way, my seeds are fucked
An Epic Man Of Legend
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users