Yay for extra money

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Yay for extra money

Post by Tarential »

Guy offered me $50 bonus if I have this done by 6 am. I have an hour and a half left and it looks like I'm gonna get it done on time.

Yay.

Bleh not even stoned though... been up all night.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Have what done?
Image
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users