What determines the amount of potency?

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

What determines the amount of potency?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well I am actually playing HighGrow right now, and my plants are healthy and everything, but I just wanted to know what actually determines how potent your plant is, whether it's enough nutrients, or enough light etc.

I also heard that the closer marijuana plants are together, the more potent they are? I dont get it...
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Nothing will change the potency. THat's in the genetics.
Image
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

So, I shouldn't really worry about potency until the plant I decide to harvest the plant...?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

In that game the plant is ready to harvest when it is 100% health if I recall correctly.
Image
User avatar
benjiboy311
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by benjiboy311 »

man i wish i had a digi cam i could show you guys my little room and my plant thats the biggest right now its coming along so nicley i just hope its good weed and its potent ohh man i cant wait to smoke it
"whos got the herb" -311
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Umm....I thought you were talking bout the game?
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users