I need help gettin the filters off my foset

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Isnt there any head shops around you? You can buy screens for like 20cents a piece..
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I got 50 free when I bought my last bong :) dunno why cos I dont usually need em in my bong!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Go to a hardware and plumbing store and buy some sink filters for like 1 cent a peice :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

you can get them at any store as far as hardware, plumbing, home depot, probably even a walmart or something. the way some sinks are made, the screen is held in by a reinforced lip. some sinks, the screen is held up there by itself. You might have the one that you have to take the ring thing off first. dont mess your sink up though. what you gonna tell the folks when they see wrench and plier marks on the faucet?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Wow i have a mimic :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Trance wrote:Wow i have a mimic :lol:
not a mimic...a detailer.plus i threw in my $0.02....is that alright?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yeah i am kidding, thank god you dont get pissed as easily as some other peeps on here do :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

chill pill 8)
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

what you do is, push down real hard on the center of the screen, then you try your hardest to peel it off with your fingers.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

fuck man how hard can it be, sux when you have to make a bowl from foil and pin it ahh, all the chems all adds to the session haha
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Thanks for da help but i posted that topic a long time ago so now i got a pipe of my own i bought it. I will put up some pics l8a wen i get my web cam workin
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

ya, i got a new sherlock like pipe.
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

tom wrote:fuck man how hard can it be, sux when you have to make a bowl from foil and pin it ahh, all the chems all adds to the session haha
I never do that anymore :roll:

its horrible, lol, im sure i can taste te foil :roll:
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

My pipe is a sherlock glass pipe
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

foil and filters taste the same to me, I can't tell a difference at all.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users