cam fun!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

me and tokesmoke go way back, and he knows how i used my rolling machine. i wiould pack them up and they would hit perfectly smooth and even. then little toke boy rolls me a phatty and the handrolled got me blazed outta my mind. hand rolled l's just hit better than a machined rolled.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

headiesmaster wrote:me and tokesmoke go way back, and he knows how i used my rolling machine. i wiould pack them up and they would hit perfectly smooth and even. then little toke boy rolls me a phatty and the handrolled got me blazed outta my mind. hand rolled l's just hit better than a machined rolled.
lol hand rolled l's? :lol: you mean j's? but my handrolled L's are the rippers!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ii can roll a fat mother fucker
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

tom wrote:ii can roll a fat mother fucker
I'm talking 4+ grams per blunt!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users