MOTOGP 2012
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
MOTOGP 2012
I am not as excited as I should be about the opening race in Qatar this weekend, because although Ducati have made some improvements in the two wheeled beast they give my beloved Valentino to play with, it remains a work in progress, and for at least a fair few races, I simply cannot see him challenging for anything better than 5th or 6th, unless he gets lucky and/or during the stop and go testing of recent times, he was completely focused on set-up rather than laptimes. Still, I am glad its all starting again and it will be interesting to see what has changed with the introduction of the softer tyres, CRT teams and move to 1000cc engines...Forza Vale!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users