WG renovation...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
Ok well I will set it up anyway over the week and for now I'll just use my own designs and/ or the current logo so we can get the ball rolling but other people can still have a go at putting one together if they want and we can use them in the next printing run. Seems fairest and most productive way I reckon. Let me know if printing falls thru with ur homedude fire n il sort summat out instead cos I do a bit of designing for a printing company now n then so can probs pull a few strings 

Me importa un pimiento...
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
No problems if you think you have a good design done but I think the weeguru logo at the top left is perfect for a sticker that would draw attention... maybe with a little weedguru.com on it as well.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
Indeed.SToNeR ChRiS wrote:No problems if you think you have a good design done but I think the weeguru logo at the top left is perfect for a sticker that would draw attention... maybe with a little weedguru.com on it as well.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
Has anyone got a hi-res copy?SToNeR ChRiS wrote:No problems if you think you have a good design done but I think the weeguru logo at the top left is perfect for a sticker that would draw attention... maybe with a little weedguru.com on it as well.

Me importa un pimiento...
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
These are not the best of quality so it probably doesn't help your cause but these are three different ones I've seen... The first and last ones are probably the best. I'm sure someone out there has a high res copy. 






I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
Dan, just give Tom the permissions he needs to actually change things around here, as hard as you try there are certain things that would go a lot smoother if they were done by someone with in depth knowledge, i'm not attacking you or your knowledge but we really really reaaaally need to get things rolling here.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
How are the stickers coming along guys. We are still going to go through with this, no?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
And as for the Upgrade, which is long overdue, i can do it...but at the expense of the karma MOD.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
Who gives a fuck about Karma? That's not necessary...sure, some of us have more than others.. but for the people who care about this site...we have been around long enough for everything to be destroyed..lost..stolen..and recreated. We are willing to do so again for the sake of the site becoming a real once again.
edit: that's also from a person who has over 10,000 posts total from this site in total (including lost posts) and 29 karma.. I think that says a lot.
edit: that's also from a person who has over 10,000 posts total from this site in total (including lost posts) and 29 karma.. I think that says a lot.
Peace Not Greed.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
its done. Update complete...3.0.6- 3.0.10.
I will need to reinstall a mod or two over the coming days, so bear with me please!
I will need to reinstall a mod or two over the coming days, so bear with me please!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
weedguru_animal wrote:The last time I did that, a few years back, something went badly wrong, the site went dead, and i had to get our hosts to repair the code. So as much as I appreciate the offer of help, going on the last roll of that dice, it seems far too risky a routine.WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Dan, just give Tom the permissions he needs to actually change things around here, as hard as you try there are certain things that would go a lot smoother if they were done by someone with in depth knowledge, i'm not attacking you or your knowledge but we really really reaaaally need to get things rolling here.
I am happy to get assistance, and would be fine with sending some of the phpbb pages which make the upgrade very tricky to others for help in playing with the code.
The last time I got stickers, I purchased them from zazzle.com. Can't remember the price, but do still have some of the stickers here in my hand. They are quite small though, thegreen circle image in the top corner of this page, with http://www.weedguru.com writtin in black, very small font near the bottom. They look cool, but the link font is way too small.
i dont recall this lol, this is why you must backup the sql database and forum database on a monthly basis
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
Yo dude, the stickers aren't coming along in leaps and bounds but we're still going ahead with it. I've been searching for a high-res copy of the logo this weekend but i've come up with nothing so far.cutthecashflow wrote:How are the stickers coming along guys. We are still going to go through with this, no?
When i get my bonus through, i can then decide how much i can spend on what has been dubbed "Operation Sticker Rampage"
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
the update explains why everything is backwards eh
after years of posts on the right its weird to have it different
after years of posts on the right its weird to have it different

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: WG renovation...
Hey Abby you might be used to your current theme but if you want to see your avatar on the left follow these steps.AbbyRoad wrote:the update explains why everything is backwards eh
after years of posts on the right its weird to have it different
1) Go to User Control Panel up at the top (beside your inbox where it says the amount of messages you have)
2) Select the third tab "Board Preferences"
3) Scroll down a bit to where it says "My board style"
4) Select either reGreen or green_vision (I use reGreen)
5) Hit submit
After that everything should be on the left like it used to be
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
