Highers Girl dont reply!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Highers Girl dont reply!

Post by herbal stu »

U r corruptin all messages so I cant read em :( lol Can sum1 sort this out promptly :)
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
WGHIGHERS GF
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:52 pm
Contact:

Post by WGHIGHERS GF »

Yeah Funk Doc let me know about that...funny I can access them.

Anyways, So I registered again with a slightly different name and it seems to be working fine now. Wonder why it did that?
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Noooo u replied :P I was gonna delete this htread once soprted but ahh well can stay here now just nobody else reply and let it drop off the page!

Highers Gurl u can check the other post u made sayin hi guys!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

maybe it was a bug or anything, it might have something to do with the e-mail validation rule asmodeus just introduced.

higher's girlfriend, did you (have to) validate your account after signing up?
User avatar
WGHIGHERS GF
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:52 pm
Contact:

Post by WGHIGHERS GF »

Yes I did

I used the same email as Higher used I think the first time, then I used another one the 2nd time I tried registering . Or it was the other way around. I'm not sure which one he gave you guys.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I think I used the home videotron address...

What did you do to our forums babe??

Just teasing :D
Image
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

Hi there highers girl, from what higher has said about you not posting on forums, its an honour to see u here.

I think the problem with your previous name was the ' in higher's, not sure if i can do anything about it tho.

Weedguru.com - becoming a family affair
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Glitches probibly
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

I blame the parents.

Hello Highers Girl :)
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

just outta curiosity anex, but where have you been recently? i haven't seen you on these boards for a while. though then again i myself have been pretty busy doing other shit..... like going out and getting stoned. so im probably wrong and just haven't noticed you about. if so just forget i posted this
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

hey weedguru's girl dont think we have met ,

Just playing guru
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Azim wrote:just outta curiosity anex, but where have you been recently? i haven't seen you on these boards for a while. though then again i myself have been pretty busy doing other shit..... like going out and getting stoned. so im probably wrong and just haven't noticed you about. if so just forget i posted this
I'm too impatient to browse forums on 56K, takes about 5 times longer than on broad band. And I've been doing other stuff, its summer after all.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

oh well
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users