Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Gorecore »

Pizza is my answer to everything...especially the question, "If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

PIZZA! Meaty, vegetabley goodness on saucy bread! Delish!
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by andriaSRH »

Someone should order me a pasta bowl from Dominoes. :lol:
Ella_Bella
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm
Location: BFE America
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Ella_Bella »

I have to agree, Pizza is the best food ever! It's the only food you can have for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snacks. It is by far the most versatile food! I love it...
In fact I think I'll make on today! :applause:

~Ella
~Ella
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by andriaSRH »

I think the guy who you are replying to is a bot...but nevertheless..pizza is the best food in the world. It's an all the time food for sure. Gotta love it when you order pizza for dinner, but you have so much left you eat it for breakfast..then if you're lazy and don't want to go to store, you eat it for lunch too haha.

Aw..I made myself hungry. :(
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users