Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

pkkupo wrote:Image
hey thanks, i was looking for a good facepalm smiley. (Y)
emilyblunt
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:10 am
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by emilyblunt »

Yes I experience frequent peeing and I just consider it normal. This is because whenever I smoke, I tend to get really thirsty and drink lots of water. Weed helps me cleanse the body. It increases my water intake. I don't see any health risk involved with frequent peeing. It's very beneficial to the body if you ask me.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You know....you kind of remind me of a spam bot lol. Something about the way you word things
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by andriaSRH »

I kind of get that vibe too..lol. I think it's cuz she answers threads like they are questions in a Miss America Pagent. Ya know..kind of perfect.
jaamie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 am
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by jaamie »

hell ya i noticed frequent peeing peeing and it's most definitely because of we always prached
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Weedguru Higher »

What the hell does prached mean??
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by AbbyRoad »

parched, as in thirsty
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users