Hold On

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Regarded
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Hold On

Post by Regarded »

Hold on to me,
Like I'm a holy man,
Like I'm a forgotten sin,
As if I was the question,
The right one to ask,
The answer,
To every pain.

Follow me,
Renew the smile,
Renew the love,
Lost within me.

Make me remember,
Make me forgive,
Make my mistakes,
All disappear.
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Hold On

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You must be Soul Peeper...
Image
Regarded
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: Hold On

Post by Regarded »

:D and you are? haha
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users