How Tall Are You?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by logically »

^ unless of course... when refering to sugar :lol:
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by sugarstalker »

heh, yeah. I often use my camo stick and go to the store with a sharp stick and stalk the sugar in there. I have yet to fail!
Image
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

AbbyRoad wrote:
Weedguru_RyaNayR wrote:
JokersAce wrote:
Obviously because he stalks the sugar mamas.
that's honestly what it make me think of.
and i like this explanation more than the truth
i do too.
i forgot to mention that :lol:
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by AbbyRoad »

sugarstalker wrote:heh, yeah. I often use my camo stick and go to the store with a sharp stick and stalk the sugar in there. I have yet to fail!
and victory is so sweet :rofl:
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Bubbles »

AbbyRoad wrote:
sugarstalker wrote:heh, yeah. I often use my camo stick and go to the store with a sharp stick and stalk the sugar in there. I have yet to fail!
and victory is so sweet :rofl:
took me a second but lol
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:

hahaha, fantastic.

Flow man, i had no idea you were only as tall as you say you are.

meh, what'cha gonna do about it... I'm used to being one of the smallest people in most groups, but many people have let my size deceive them, and I can hold my own verbally, and have many big friends to keep me out of harms way :lol:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:
Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:

hahaha, fantastic.

Flow man, i had no idea you were only as tall as you say you are.

meh, what'cha gonna do about it... I'm used to being one of the smallest people in most groups, but many people have let my size deceive them, and I can hold my own verbally, and have many big friends to keep me out of harms way :lol:
well, i can relate to everything you said there, lol.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:
Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:

hahaha, fantastic.

Flow man, i had no idea you were only as tall as you say you are.

meh, what'cha gonna do about it... I'm used to being one of the smallest people in most groups, but many people have let my size deceive them, and I can hold my own verbally, and have many big friends to keep me out of harms way :lol:
well, i can relate to everything you said there, lol.
:lol: Yeah I forgot we're about the same size, I don't know it has it's benefits, I don't stand out too much in a crowd unless I choose to stand out, don't have too much trouble finding a spot on public transport and clothes are always the right size.

On the other hand there's a plethora of disadvantages I choose to ignore, small is cool ! :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by JokersAce »

In other words: you are one of those small dudes who talks a lot of shit and gets their big friends to back them up.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

JokersAce wrote:In other words: you are one of those small dudes who talks a lot of shit and gets their big friends to back them up.
:rofl:
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by pkkupo »

Weedguru Higher wrote:
JokersAce wrote:In other words: you are one of those small dudes who talks a lot of shit and gets their big friends to back them up.
:rofl:

Qft. From experience. Just do some pushups man. ;)

I'm at least 5'9.5" by now...
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Bubbles »

Weedguru Higher wrote:
JokersAce wrote:In other words: you are one of those small dudes who talks a lot of shit and gets their big friends to back them up.
:rofl:
Image
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

lol, maybe that's what he meant, but i certainly cannot relate to that one. of course if i was getting kicked in on the floor, my friends would help me out, but i'd never ask for their assistance in a 1 on 1.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Hey Jokerscunt returns :') and of course our local Hoser joins in the fray :) alongside of these two particular specimens we find another one that is considered too old to be around by most named Higher, how's your Alzheimer coming along? :rofl:

No i'm one of those small dudes with a big mouth that punches you in the nose, then takes a punch and then has his friends back him up. :flip:


Besides, I only fight when necessary, I do not enjoy fighting physically but when push comes to shove ...


What is it with faggots and picking on people that aren't as tall as them?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by JokersAce »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Hey Jokerscunt returns :') and of course our local Hoser joins in the fray :) alongside of these two particular specimens we find another one that is considered too old to be around by most named Higher, how's your Alzheimer coming along? :rofl:

No i'm one of those small dudes with a big mouth that punches you in the nose, then takes a punch and then has his friends back him up. :flip:


Besides, I only fight when necessary, I do not enjoy fighting physically but when push comes to shove ...


What is it with faggots and picking on people that aren't as tall as them?
Holy fuck batman, somebody's butthurt. :lol:
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users