if you were an animal...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

I'd probably have to fly like an eagle. Tough choice though, birds really only have one upside that I can think of... and who knows if it really is an upside?

Damn... I used to want to be a tortoise. I forgot about those aspirations. :lol:
SToNeR ChRiS wrote:I thought about this a good while and I'd say if I had the choice to be any animal, it would be a giant tortoise. They get to experience the sea and land, and more importantly they can live up to about 175 years. Can't really beat that.

Image

It would suck to be that slow though, so I almost take it back.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by andriaSRH »

I'd be a chipmunk...because duh they are freaking adorable.
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by cdc »

what do chipmunks eat?

Id be a kiwi
Image

They are nocturnal so i wont need my sunnies. ill live in the bushes of New Zealand where i can eat all the buds the native people grow.
Slong as the fucken cats and rodents dont eat my eggs
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

cdc wrote:what do chipmunks eat?
Why nuts of course! Don't you remember chip and dale?

Image
Image
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by sugarstalker »

I'd want to be a lemur! just chillin' in the forest, getting high of centipedes
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by AbbyRoad »

id be a predator
maybe a big cat
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Gorecore »

I'd like to be a chickadee. They're cute!

Image
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Bubbles »

Gorecore wrote:I'd like to be a chickadee. They're cute!

Image
nah those birds that yell "CHEEEEESEBURGER!" are a lot awesomer.
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by AbbyRoad »

dude a chickadee ate feed from my hands once

best thing ever
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by SpRi7e »

I'd be an Eagle..

I'd be able to swoop and fly over everything, the mountains, the ocean.. I can come barreling down to just pick up any food I wanna eat (who knows, maybe I want a small deer, or a fox) If I'm bored and see a goat on top of a mountain.. what the fuck, maybe I'll push it off of there..why? cuz i can..

Plus eagles are power animals, they do what they want, they eat what they want, and they are one of the most respected birds in the US
Peace Not Greed.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Bubbles »

condors > eagles, also falcons > eagles, also Hawks > mice.
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by SpRi7e »

idk.. condors are scavengers.. they're dirty lazy creatures.. they rarely even kill their own food. Also falcons are a fraction of the size of an eagle and would get their ass KICKED by them. I'm sticking with an eagle :D
Peace Not Greed.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Bubbles »

you can train a falcon to literally bite into the skull of an eagle and eat its brains... mid air...
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by AbbyRoad »

Bubbles wrote:you can train a falcon to literally bite into the skull of an eagle and eat its brains... mid air...
i would pay so much money to see this happen
Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by weedguru_animal »

Whilst I would love to say Lion, or Ocelot, or Panther, or SHark, the truth of the matter is, that hand on heart, i can only say FOX...persecuted by the masses, furtive, cunning, lonesome, vicious, spiteful, intelligent...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users