If shit hits the fan...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...
same, this here is like walking into your mechanics shop and telling him hes doing it wrong and you could do it better, even though you have absolutely no experience at all.

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...
Who the fuck is talking about perfect shots?
When did I ever care what you lot think of me? When did this ever stop me from voicing my opinion?
As I said before : we are talking about firearms here, not rocket science,
Shit, a gun is a crude,low tech tool, kids in Africa use them.
And don't go military on me, you know what I think of people that join the military, shit man there is no honor in joining an army, never was and never will be, war is an old man's game in which young people are peons.
A gun is not something that is hard to use.
Anyone can pick up a gun,look at it for a couple of minutes and figure out how the sucker works, you have a muzzle and a stock, anyone knows in which direction a gun shoots.
Shit, stop acting like shooting a gun comes anywhere close to doing something useful and hard.
As I said: African kids shoot guns, shit in the US hundreds of kids shoot themselves with guns!
Tell me again it's hard to use one :')
oh oh : When I was 12 we went to a sports camp, now as I'm European they didn't allow kids to shoot guns there but we did get bows in our hands, and I was a natural with it.
So while a bow is something completely different from a gun, it is harder to use and be accurate with.
So why not replace all your guns with bows/crossbows, that way you can really be a marksman :p
And it makes less noise!
And bubbles, thank you for trying to keep me in check.
When did I ever care what you lot think of me? When did this ever stop me from voicing my opinion?
As I said before : we are talking about firearms here, not rocket science,
Shit, a gun is a crude,low tech tool, kids in Africa use them.
And don't go military on me, you know what I think of people that join the military, shit man there is no honor in joining an army, never was and never will be, war is an old man's game in which young people are peons.
A gun is not something that is hard to use.
Anyone can pick up a gun,look at it for a couple of minutes and figure out how the sucker works, you have a muzzle and a stock, anyone knows in which direction a gun shoots.
Shit, stop acting like shooting a gun comes anywhere close to doing something useful and hard.
As I said: African kids shoot guns, shit in the US hundreds of kids shoot themselves with guns!
Tell me again it's hard to use one :')
oh oh : When I was 12 we went to a sports camp, now as I'm European they didn't allow kids to shoot guns there but we did get bows in our hands, and I was a natural with it.
So while a bow is something completely different from a gun, it is harder to use and be accurate with.
So why not replace all your guns with bows/crossbows, that way you can really be a marksman :p
And it makes less noise!
And bubbles, thank you for trying to keep me in check.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...


Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...
^ haha, perfect.
Don't worry, flow can't lose discussions.. he's god. he MADE chuck norris who he is today..
Don't worry, flow can't lose discussions.. he's god. he MADE chuck norris who he is today..
Peace Not Greed.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...
...but chuck norris fights, not discusses.SpRi7e wrote:^ haha, perfect.
Don't worry, flow can't lose discussions.. he's god. he MADE chuck norris who he is today..

-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...
Bubbles wrote:...but chuck norris fights, not discusses.SpRi7e wrote:^ haha, perfect.
Don't worry, flow can't lose discussions.. he's god. he MADE chuck norris who he is today..
Peace Not Greed.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...
will that piss Flow off? probably not, assuming the glory of being known as Chuck Norris' creator is equal to, or greater than being the supreme overlord of the worlds stupidest people.

-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: If shit hits the fan...
SpRi7e wrote:^ haha, perfect.
Don't worry, flow can't lose discussions.. he's AWESOME. he MADE chuck norris who he is today..
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
