cannot remember, its autobody, so thats well... autobody repair... so ours needs specific dimensions of the vehicle as we need to have the frame within 2mm of factoryWeedguru Higher wrote:Are you taking a mechanics course or something?
What program are you speaking of? Mitchell, Haynes?
The car you have... The car you want
Moderator: Moderators
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want

-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Dear god, I know how to sell my soul now.
Rolls-Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Coupé. Circa.. 1925?






Voisin C20 'Mylord' Demi-Berline


Rolls-Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Coupé. Circa.. 1925?






Voisin C20 'Mylord' Demi-Berline


Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want
That phantom is a piece of art.
How much you think it's worth?
How much you think it's worth?
woah
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want
no idea. $200,000-$300,000+ ?
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want
id say millions brah. some old caddys if restored perfectly can reach 300grand let a lone a custom built rolls royce in pristine condition.Weedguru_Falkon wrote:no idea. $200,000-$300,000+ ?

-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want
This is what I have:

(Yamaha 1999 r6)
and this is what i want, and will have...

(Aprilia RSV Mille)

(Yamaha 1999 r6)
and this is what i want, and will have...

(Aprilia RSV Mille)
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want
if you're looking purely for speed, and looks are secondary (which, i assume, they are,) then you might want to check out the new veyron killer...
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/im ... engine.jpg
http://jalopnik.com/5562520/hennessey-v ... ron+killer
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/im ... engine.jpg
http://jalopnik.com/5562520/hennessey-v ... ron+killer
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want
dont rate the veyron... but the mclaren mp25 would do just fine
truly beautiful
truly beautiful
woah
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: The car you have... The car you want



Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users




