Does anyone else back to front?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

flyinhigh wrote:
Toonces wrote:Wait so the skin is like facing down then you burn the end away? :lol: if you mean backrolling as in Highers video then thats what I've been doing since I seen that video again, thanks Higher. I totally forgot about backwards rolling, it's fun to burn the paper off at the end and it's a nice smoke with the little burnt line down the skin.

man he means rather than having the sticky side at the top when you look at it from above its at the bottom, so somehow he tucks in the paper while barely being able to see it.. or atleast i think thats what he means.
lol, like backrolling?
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by wgToonces »

What the fuck is going on here? :lol:
:scratchs:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Bubbles »

Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:
flyinhigh wrote:
Toonces wrote:Wait so the skin is like facing down then you burn the end away? :lol: if you mean backrolling as in Highers video then thats what I've been doing since I seen that video again, thanks Higher. I totally forgot about backwards rolling, it's fun to burn the paper off at the end and it's a nice smoke with the little burnt line down the skin.

man he means rather than having the sticky side at the top when you look at it from above its at the bottom, so somehow he tucks in the paper while barely being able to see it.. or atleast i think thats what he means.
lol, like backrolling?
not at all. backrolling has you tear or burn off a piece, i mean the paper is just turned around and you roll in with your index fingers rather than your thumbs.
Image
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

ahhhhhhh, well that's just crazy talk.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Yeah I roll with the sticky side on the far end, but there's this technique called 'French rolling' which has you flip the skin inside out, with the sticky side facing down but on the close end, near your body. If you roll the joint shut then you use just enough paper to shut the joint -->less paper to burn,better taste.

though you have to beware of actually burning up the joint when you burn off the excess paper, and you have to be good at rolling because the technique requires you to wet the gum prior to rolling it shut.


->what flyin refers to as 'backrolling'
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by wgToonces »

^That's what I've been dojng since I seen Highers vid on the first page. Can't seem toget enough of it!
:scratchs:
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Bubbles »

maybe you guys will understand by tthis picture

Image
Image
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

that's just crazy. i'd find that harder than backrolling
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

madness!


No, I've seen friends roll that way but I never got it either, French rolling makes sense cause you're actually working at smoking less paper, but backrolling just makes the whole thing harder ;)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I've never ever seen someone roll like that...and I've seen alot of people roll lol
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by wgToonces »



So am I backrolling or french rolling? :S
:scratchs:
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Bubbles »

i think thats back rolling... i think french rolling is another name for it.
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Good lord, I am so confused...

:?
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Post by wgToonces »

Weedguru Higher wrote:Good lord, I am so confused...

:?
Haha! :D
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users