lol, like backrolling?flyinhigh wrote:Toonces wrote:Wait so the skin is like facing down then you burn the end away?if you mean backrolling as in Highers video then thats what I've been doing since I seen that video again, thanks Higher. I totally forgot about backwards rolling, it's fun to burn the paper off at the end and it's a nice smoke with the little burnt line down the skin.
man he means rather than having the sticky side at the top when you look at it from above its at the bottom, so somehow he tucks in the paper while barely being able to see it.. or atleast i think thats what he means.
Does anyone else back to front?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
not at all. backrolling has you tear or burn off a piece, i mean the paper is just turned around and you roll in with your index fingers rather than your thumbs.Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:lol, like backrolling?flyinhigh wrote:Toonces wrote:Wait so the skin is like facing down then you burn the end away?if you mean backrolling as in Highers video then thats what I've been doing since I seen that video again, thanks Higher. I totally forgot about backwards rolling, it's fun to burn the paper off at the end and it's a nice smoke with the little burnt line down the skin.
man he means rather than having the sticky side at the top when you look at it from above its at the bottom, so somehow he tucks in the paper while barely being able to see it.. or atleast i think thats what he means.

-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
ahhhhhhh, well that's just crazy talk.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Yeah I roll with the sticky side on the far end, but there's this technique called 'French rolling' which has you flip the skin inside out, with the sticky side facing down but on the close end, near your body. If you roll the joint shut then you use just enough paper to shut the joint -->less paper to burn,better taste.
though you have to beware of actually burning up the joint when you burn off the excess paper, and you have to be good at rolling because the technique requires you to wet the gum prior to rolling it shut.
->what flyin refers to as 'backrolling'
though you have to beware of actually burning up the joint when you burn off the excess paper, and you have to be good at rolling because the technique requires you to wet the gum prior to rolling it shut.
->what flyin refers to as 'backrolling'
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
^That's what I've been dojng since I seen Highers vid on the first page. Can't seem toget enough of it!
:scratchs:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
that's just crazy. i'd find that harder than backrolling
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
madness!
No, I've seen friends roll that way but I never got it either, French rolling makes sense cause you're actually working at smoking less paper, but backrolling just makes the whole thing harder
No, I've seen friends roll that way but I never got it either, French rolling makes sense cause you're actually working at smoking less paper, but backrolling just makes the whole thing harder
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
I've never ever seen someone roll like that...and I've seen alot of people roll lol

-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
i think thats back rolling... i think french rolling is another name for it.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Haha!Weedguru Higher wrote:Good lord, I am so confused...
:scratchs:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

