Mask of smoke..

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

thats exactly what im talking about. that mask looks deadly.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Weedguru Higher wrote:This is the only mask of smoke I have ever seen :lol:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1728289
Haha I'd definitely try that mask. I love the thumbs up at the end.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

There was a video on youtube where a guy who had quit smoking took two pieces of tissue paper and took a puff of his cig. Without inhaling it into the lungs he blew it into the tissue making a dark brown stain. Then, he repeated it but this time he inhaled the smoke into his lungs. When he blows it makes no stain. So the dark brown shit must be stuck in your lungs. It makes you think ya know?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users