What if?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

wait a sec disregard that post i said earlier....to be honest i dont know what the fuck i was thinking.....
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

See what happens when you do drugs?



:P
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

shut up :cry:



:P :P
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users