Strange exp smokin

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
dutchmasterhit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 am
Contact:

Strange exp smokin

Post by dutchmasterhit »

So when I smoke I get really happy and have a great time.. Sometimes i have panic attacks, the first few times it happened it was bad but now I’ve learned how to chill out and think about what’s happening. I see the world for what it is and all this strange stuff when smoking, when i smoke a lot. If i smoke a little i just get happy and rap, act goofy and have a blast. Well the other night i was smoking, i started slow but then took some more hits to put me over the edge. We sat down to watch a movie (pans labyrinth.) Well this women started to vomit and all of the sudden everything bad about the world hit me. I thought about pain and suffering and thought about the moment’s right before someone dies, vomiting and feeling terrible. I got up and thought about it and tried to appreciate life for what it is to me - right now. It worked, i had a feeling of enlightenment and the rest of the movie was awesome! Something else actually happened that was pretty cool. I am very upset with my friends because he did something stupid so i'v seen him as an asshole/dickhead for the past few days. While we were sitting there watching the movie (pre-panic attack/insight,) I suddenly saw him as my old friend, his aura seemed to go from bad to awesome again. This only lasted for a few hours, the next morning I hated him once again. So yeah, love the stuff, the weed was supposedly shitty too… give me your thoughts and insight on my exp
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

Wall of text attacks MatteN for 293210938 damage.
MatteN dies.
Image
longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Post by longjohnsilver »

so what are we mass debating?
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

were mass debating on his weed.....(read that fast)
Peace Not Greed.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

sofa king

hahaha

i dont know what we are debating
woah
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

Ha, yeah it's all about environment....


...
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

it's all about perception. I'm assuming based on what you posted that you are a very sensitive person based on how others react towards you. you will learn on your own what these feelings mean, no one else can tell you what that experience means to you. i believe that all things happen for a reason, and this experience is one of many that will make you who you are later in life.
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

Vinyl revives MatteN...with something that revives people.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
User avatar
Dr.Miki°iPot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr.Miki°iPot »

pieeeeeeeee
[img]http://shrani.si/files/drmikinx5d.jpg[/img]

Mystical Mystery holding you tight ,
Grabbing you in the shinfull night ! ( made by me :) )

Smoke up ! Chill ! Blaze ! Chill ! Party ! Blaze !
Sleep ......
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

Muffins or pie?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

*President Beavis uses up all his MP using a discussable topic location spell, spell fails*

XP gahghghaghasskjhksjdhak XP
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users