yo everyone,
I guess it's time to put a few of the old one's up.
Lascivia
You know the place in the back of your mind?
You should take a trip to mine.
Chrysanthemums of white,
Strewn all over the ground.
The insects, birds and waterfalls,
Sing the softest sounds.
You can listen to the voices,
Of the people’s mellow song.
Love in their hearts, life in their veins,
Joy on the tips of their tongues.
Lounging around in the gardens of smoke,
Indulging in a beautiful haze.
The warmth, the dry, not a cloud in the sky,
The suns’ enchanting rays.
A palace of passion, my walls of wisdom,
Unstoppable here in my blurry kingdom.
I never leave my kingdom,
From my walls, I cannot escape,
The dream begins to get deeper,
As my body begins to drape.
I sometimes like to wonder,
How long this tranquility will last.
Then all my hopes and dreams are shattered,
For then the time comes to pass.
Lascivia
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users