Cleaning your pipe/bong

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Cleaning your pipe/bong

Post by blazedsubaru »

I woke up eager for my daily wake and bake as I have been doing this every morning for about a week now and think it changes the outlook of my entire day and I really like it. So I loaded the last of my purple into the bowl piece on my new bong. I have been using this bong for about a week, about 6 bowls a day. So about 42 bowls through it. I had rinsed it out the night before to clean it somewhat. So in the morning it was clogged. My mom was home and it would have been a little scandalous to grab my other bong to fill it up, I really could have, but you know...lazy. So I just put my bong away and took a shower.

On my way home from registering for community college I stop by my favorite smoke shop. The owner there is really cool, he even puts his cell # on the door so if you really need to get in the shop he can open it up for you or hold it open for an extra 15 minutes or so. I wait for him to sell a pipe to a guy my age while I go through his selection of bongs. I think I want to buy a Pyrex bong, it's cheap and works well. So I walk up to the counter and asked him if he sold any cleaning supplies. And he goes "Like detox?" lol no, cleaning my water pipe. So he goes "Yes, here" and hands me a bottle of Formula 420. 12 oz bottle for like 9 bucks. A little spendy. I asked him if it works and he told me it was the best he's ever seen. So I picked it up and went home to clean my bong.

WOW this shit works AMAZING! By bong looks 100% new now! I also learned how to clean the bong for the next time it gets dirty and clogged. I want to clean all my pieces now, my other bong and my slugger pipe.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

Congrats. Its always nice to clean your old dirty smelly pipe and have it brand spanking new again. Im not sure if hydrogen peroxide is cheaper, but that probably works just as well too.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Potsticker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:05 pm
Contact:

Post by Potsticker »

thats really awesome, ive been needing that. ive washed my bong with 99 proof alcohol and hydrogen peroxide and it still smells really bad and not completly clean.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

nice... i love a fresh pipe to smoke out of
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users