aluminum pipes? copper pipes? are they safe

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
bigscootsy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: pa
Contact:

aluminum pipes? copper pipes? are they safe

Post by bigscootsy »

hey i just made to pipes out of copper piing and i was wonderign if its safe too smoke out of them... or do they release gases or something?
and i made a a pipe out of a aluminum fitting.. is that safe?
. o yeah one more thing lol.. i need some one too smoek with and i no my neighbor smoke but shes a senior and iam in 10th grade... should i just go over too her house and see if she wants too hangs out? lol .. what shoudl i say? .. thanks fellow caners. in weed we trust
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Hey man, when it comes to the pipes you made, personally I'd prefer not to smoke out of them. With that being said though, as long as they're not dirty old scraps, I'm sure smoking out of them once or twice wouldn't do too much harm, but I wouldn't do it too often.

As for the chick, I think the answer's pretty obvious.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Just go up to her when you see her outside or somethin and be like...hey you wanna toke up or something right now? and if she smokes then she'll most likely say yea.
Peace Not Greed.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

Don't smoke out of regular copper, it's toxic... as for aluminum, I smoked out of cans alot when I started so I think it's fine...
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Anonymous Dude
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Contact:

Post by Anonymous Dude »

When it comes to the Aluminum:
Smoking Using Aluminum Foil

Most brands of aluminum foil (Renoyld’s Wrap with the anti-stick coating and similar brands being the exception), are untreated and remain 99.9% aluminum (again with the .1% being residues and other agents in the manufacturing process)

In order to inhale aluminum it would have to be changed from a solid to a vapor. This requires a lot of heat. More heat than what it produced by a butane lighter. A butane lighter is not even capable of melting aluminum, if a lighter fails to melt the aluminum, it will not be able to change the aluminum into a vapor.


Conclusion
I put this together so individuals can make an educated decision on if they want to use aluminum foil for smoking marijuana.
There are some studies/people who suggest aluminum can lead to/aid Alzheimer's. My suggestion: If you have nothing to smoke out of, go for it, just don't use it too often, to be on the safe side. Learn to roll, or get a pipe, if you know people who smoke these aren't too hard to obtain. The other week someone offered a nice pipe that could be taken apart/put back together for $10 american. Careful what you put in your lungs, Safe smoking :)
[img]http://www.zigzag.com/images/ZZ-M.gif[/img]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users