Wierd ASS music videos

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i always thought they should have a stoenr channel with trippy shit on it like color changing swirls and trippy music videos...and maybe sqirels
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Executioner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:51 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Executioner »

punkindrublic696 wrote:*1000 post*theres a pretty trippy foo fighters video, times like these or something its got all these colours in the background constantly changing like a kalydeascope or someting. damn i cant spell that word.
ye man, times like these is a well whitty vid. it's got orbs, kaleidoscopes, fuckin swirly things n everythin!!!
[img]http://www.mamaspit.com/immagini/Pearl%20logo.JPG[/img]
~iNDiViDUALiTY~iS~A~GiFT~
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

download this video if your a stonner who likes there basey trippy vids

Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I went to my friends house the other day and we watched that stupid ass 50 cent video and it made me wanna puke big time :oops:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
smokadapuffadacheeba
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:05 pm
Location: Susquehanna, PA
Contact:

I dont get it.

Post by smokadapuffadacheeba »

I dont get how you guys can trip out from getting high i've got a 6 month streak of smoking weed several times a day and i never trip out i just get high. You guys all act like that one Simpsons episode where Homer gets the prescription gonja and when he smokes it its more like he's on acid. I mean come on he flew his car to work for crying out loud. I will admit that when you're stoned watching the Go With the Flow video is pretty cool but if you wanna try somthin' really fucked up robotrip and watch it you'll watch it with a new perspective for the rest of your life. :shock:


Image[/img]
the truth is you could slit my throat
and with my one last gasping breath
i'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

-- taking back sunday
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

people need to post more trippy music videos. this topic need sto be revivied
An Epic Man Of Legend
uga13fan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 8:15 pm
Contact:

Post by uga13fan »

if you like rap, watch the "snap ya fingers" video by lil jon..
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

my personal favorite music video is the the zephyr song by the red hot chilli peppers...it's sooo fuckin trippy...
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

I'm going to throw a vote in for Sober by Tool, as well as Schism, (as I believe was already mentioned). Just damn. Get ready kids, it's some fun.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users