Who takes the Stanley Cup?
Moderator: Moderators
-
mr_pickle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
- Contact:
Who takes the Stanley Cup?
Sens or Ducks? im goin with Anaheim on this
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Good pick dude. I've honestly said Anaheim from the beginning of the season. Read back here when it happens because they WILL win.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
mr_pickle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
I don't know about anyone else.... but I read back here when it happened. Convincingly too.SToNeR ChRiS wrote:Good pick dude. I've honestly said Anaheim from the beginning of the season. Read back here when it happens because they WILL win.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
