A poem by Gorecore

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

A poem by Gorecore

Post by Gorecore »

A wonderful thing, this life we live
To take another day and drown it
Soaked the feathers in oil to bend
And try to break the branch beneath
This is an ending to the fall

The walls were plain, yet stood tall
They held a man with no soul
Like the dead will travel light
Shiftless silence, through the trees
They waltz darkened by the night


I dunno...I honestly just wrote that in less than 2 minutes. I don't know what it means.
Image
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

it means you're fuckin baked.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users