I held in my hand

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Gustave420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:58 am
Location: Ga
Contact:

I held in my hand

Post by Gustave420 »

I held in my hand many things over the years.
From Paper to plastic, from Death and fears
I fear that i might not be able to love
As though i have finaly freed a dove.

So i sit here now, feeling terrible things
and when i think back the past stings
for i was a monster of human rage
I only wish i had some one to turn the page

I would leave this world behind
yet there is of man kind
i have no friends or fun
oh how i wish i was done

For in this place of pain and gore
my soul has sunk and become a whore
i wish for warmth i wish for love
but i cannot ever since that dove

I am to scared to end my pain
like im always screaming in the rain
i know how it feels, i know what i did
yet now of me all you are rid

Better be rid of me and curse my name
because except for me we are all the same
so i lay down to rest, no reason to be
so fall in to dream, to see what i see.

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

First tell me what you think it means, without my telling you and
Then later ill tell you what it means, i want to see how well it is
Written
You are as you are the way you are because you are, and chage will come when and if it should. So relax, stop worring about the unforseen, and live life.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users