is scary movies scary when ur high?

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
deadman45
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Contact:

is scary movies scary when ur high?

Post by deadman45 »

i wanna watch a scary movie that i havnt seen before, and i wanna see it right after a blunt. will i be scared shitless watching a horror movie high
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea they're scary, sometimes even scarier but it depends how you react to scary movies in the first place.
Peace Not Greed.
lottso
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Bay Area 7 oh 7
Contact:

Post by lottso »

for me it has to be really scarry..like its hella quite n all of a sudden BOOOM shit like that. but other scarry movies that do not have a good story line i find myself sittin there laughin at it how stupid it is then i get to thinkin i could make a btter movie than this ha
Never sober, always wakin' up hung over
Issues with authority blood, so fuck the rollers
I switch up whips, like I switch up fits
Hutches attracted to this, like flies to shit
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I was nearly in tears watching Standoff while stoned. I was quite convinced I could be snipered at any given moment.

In otherwords, yes. Scary.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

We had to turn off Saw 3 at the piercing scene.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
deadman45
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Contact:

Post by deadman45 »

will the "descent" or "pulse" be scary
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'm going to probably say YES...but I normally don't like watching movies stoned because of the paranoia factor.
Peace Not Greed.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

the decent was pretty weak. never seen pulse.

i like scary movies, but not when im high. when im high i want to laugh or go on an adventure.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

i was jumping loads in pulse but its fucking well funny if your with a mate and your a synical twat like us and can laugh at any film, but yeah would probably take alot out of you not going badly west
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users