NORML is awsome people support it

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

NORML is awsome people support it

Post by sickkid90 »

Ok... so ya this is gonna be a post where I post a link. But for once this link may actuall do something for you guys. I know there are alota stoners out here so... if you have a myspace

http://www.myspace.com/natlnorml

if you have a myspace/ or no

go to.... www.norml.org

join, w/e donate, just frikkin support them cuz they are what you guys should be counting on for marijuana legalization

the pod casts are super interesting, everything about it.. just awsome join guys c'mon i bet you have time
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I've been on the site thousands of times plus the myspace, I was going to donate $20 but my bank account got shut down.
Peace Not Greed.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

Agreed, great site, for an even better purpose
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

fuck ya
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

great foundation
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users